You never know what's in my jeans... but you'll always be surprised!

Monday, January 16, 2012

New Year, Same Story

I have decided to make FftPoMM my personal blog and Glitter and Gloom my main blog.

It's 2012. S still lives here, chaos still reigns, and rains. I found out where my camera went. D&O stole it and took 25 photos with it before baptizing it in sticky drool. Christmas was ok, it wasn't a wash per se, but we sure as hell could have tried harder.

January has started on several typical notes, not the least of which was the class I wanted not being on the schedule and S begging me to be her baby sitter for the semester.

At least I am taking some SCORE classes to learn how to really focus my energies as far as having a business goes. That's actually a really encouraging part of this year so far.

My birthday is in 3 days and if I am not treated like a princess I will quit as myself and make someone else be me.

Hmm, that's all for now. At least a short update is better than no update.

No comments: