You never know what's in my jeans... but you'll always be surprised!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mulitple Sclerosis and Me

I am walking in the NMSS' Walk for the Cure this year and am helping my mom fundraise. It's an interesting experience, since asking people I know (or don't know for that matter) for money has never been a strong suit of mine.

Yes, I am a good sales person, when I have something to sell. But how do you sell "hope" or a "cure" or any of the nebulous things you believe in, but can't tack down?

I haven't figured that out yet.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/CALWalkEvents?px=7664963&pg=personal&fr_id=13784

That's the link to donate to my team. SO far it's my mom, myself, my sister and a few friends, but the money raising part is hard.

Any ideas?

No comments: